domingo, 12 de abril de 2009

My Family

My son Miguel is tall and well-built, he is sixteen years old, he is a student but doesn’t like it.
His face is square and he has pimples, his eyes are small and brown, his mouth is small and his nose too.
He has got normal ears. His hair is short, straight and light- brown, he has a brown skin.
He is gentle and friendly.

My daughter Inês is short, she is ten years old and she is a good student.
Her face is freckled and round, her eyes are big and brown, her mouth is small and her nose too. She has got medium sized ears. Her hair is short, straight and dark brown, she has got a brown skin.

My daughter Marta is tall, she is nineteen years old and she is a student on the University on the second year. She is good in her classes.
Her face is round, her eyes are small and brown, her mouth is small and her nose too. She has got regular ears.
Her hair is short, curly and brown with light nuances.
She has got a light skin.


With this work that I did in autonomy I learnt more vocabulary. I know that I have some failures that I need to correct but I’m trying to do that because English is so important to me. I really would like to write correctly to be able to speak.
In spite of much work that I had I saw that I have not yet achieved my goals.
In terms of speaking I feel more comfortable, although still need some help, I read a lot and I try to do the works correctly, but yet I feel it is not enough.

Sem comentários: